Compiled below are some of our favourite Valentines card messages.
Flowers and gifts can be sent to convey a message, here are some ideas for Valentine's Day cards, choose from the list below and add it to your order.
Valentine's Day Card Messages:
- “You're my valentine, let me be yours”
- “I would just like to tell you that I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day. PS. No the girls at the office didn’t organise this “
- “Sending a lil Valentine love your way.”
- “To my special Valentine’s, To love is nothing, to be loved is something, to love and be loved is everything!”
- “My Valentine, I love you.”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day”
- “From Me to You, Will you be my Valentine?”
- “You + Me = Love”
- “You are not a sweetheart or lover, But you’re a very special friend. Have a Happy Valentine’s Day Friend!”
- “There’s no remedy for love but to love you more.”
- “Loved you once, Love you still, Always have, Always will.”
- “Know what? You don’t even have a choice, you will be my Valentine and you will like it! I love you.”
- “Got plans? Valentine’s Day?”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day Baby.”
- “I wanted to send you something sexy for Valentine’s Day...But the florist made me get out of the delivery van.”
- “Flip a coin: Heads you’re mine, Tails I’m yours!”
- “This coupon entitles you to do what you want with me!”
- “Face it, You want me.”
- “Baby, you can have whatever you like.”
- “I think you’re amazing”
- “Single! But you’re welcome to change that.”
- “I’ll be your Cinderella if you’ll be my Prince Charming?”
- “There’s a kiss to say I love you, there’s a kiss to say its true, but the kiss I love the best is the one I got from you!”
- “What each kiss means. Kiss on the forehead; we’re cute together. Kiss on the cheek; We’re friends. Kiss on the hand; I adore you. Kiss on the shoulder; You’re perfect. Kiss on the lips; I LOVE YOU.”
- “If you were my homework, I’d do you every night.”
- “Let’s commit the perfect crime...I’ll steal your heart and you steal mine.”
- “If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips. I will love you always and forever."
See more ideas for Valentines Day card messages here:
If you wish to add to the list or have more suggestions, drop us a line.